Keylogger which sends each and every keystroke of target remotely/locally.
- Live keystroke capturing.
- Detailed key logs.
- Autostart payload on boot.
- Encoding payload and injecting on target's system.
- Checks whether internet is connected to the target system.
- If internet is connected then it sends raw keystrokes to attacker.
- Attacker processes raw keystrokes.
Credential harvesting is the method of obtaining credentials — think usernames and passwords. Many techniques are used to obtain credentials, from keylogging to credential dumping. With a set of credentials in hand, red teamers may access systems and make lateral movement across the network, as well as creating their own credentials which may be difficult to detect in a breach. See all credential payloads.
This payload is for the Bash Bunny. Simultaneously mimic multiple trusted devices to trick targets into divulging sensitive information without triggering defenses. The Bash Bunny is truly the world's most advanced USB attack platform.